Mount Legends Dominate at Finke Desert Race 2022
If you are new here, two legends of the Mount has just competed and made history at this years Tatts Finke Desert Race 2022.
Ashley Foot and daughter Danielle Foot came in the top 100 for both can-am and bike races. They absolutely killed it!
The craziest idea yet and the most rewarding. Danielle became the first female to complete the double at Finke!
To top it all off, she completely obliterated the competition to come home as the class 3 up to 250 2 Stroke Winner and Fastest Female!
Danielle Foot Makes History at Finke
Victorian off-road racer Danielle Foot has planted her name in the history books at the 2022 Finke Desert Race, becoming the first female to successfully complete the coveted ‘double’.
At just 22-years old, Foot took on a challenge to complete the Finke course not once, but twice – first as a co-driver, navigating for her father Ashley Foot in a Can-Am Maverick 900cc Turbo, then jumping in a helicopter back to the start line each day to complete the course again on a Husqvarna TE 250i.
On paper, these results are impressive, but when you break it down even further, Foot’s heroics become even more obvious…
Read article: Bike Sales Website
How awesome is this! Congratulations Danielle Foot on winning your class and being the first person to complete the double…you are incredible!!!!! Congratulations Ashley Foot on getting top 100! Awesome job Foot Family.– Lauren Mayall
Danielle Foot’s Career Highlights
- Danielle Foot Makes History at Finke
- Finke Desert Races Reigning Fastest Female
- Surf Coast Racers Rev Up For Finke 2022
- Right Footing Ahead of a Trip of a Lifetime
- Sweeping New Safety Standards at Finke 2022
- 2022 Transmoto 10 Hours at Tumut Results
- Finke Video Highlight
- Danielle Foot Interview
- Finke Race Danielle Foot
- Focussed on Finke Redemption
- 2019 Finke Competitor Portraits
- Victory for Danielle Foot
- Danielle Foot takes aim with Sherco
- Podium Finish at Loretta Lynns
- Aussie Danielle Foot Qualifies at Loretta Lynns
- Aiming for #1 Female at Hattah Desert Race
- 2015 Penrite Hattah Desert Race Winner
- Danielle Put Her Best Foot Forward at AORC
- Danielle Eyes Back to Back Aus Junior Titles
- Danielle Ready to Step it up at Blue Rock
- EziLift MXW Moto One Results
Press Photo Gallery:
Strap in fans, because Danielle is on the race track again in July to compete in the most challenging off-road race in Australia – the Penrite Hattah Desert Race.