We’re always on the hunt for great talent to join our team.
Are you a hospitality legend chasing some hours? Or are you looking for a challenge? Either way you just might be our perfect fit!
We are keen to introduce some new members to our team that thrive in dynamic, high energy roles on both Floor & Bar.
We are actively seeking candidates for the following roles:
- Wait staff
If you’re energetic, positive, a team player and thrive in a fast paced environment, then we want to hear from you! The Mount Moriac Hotel is a long established family run business located in the rural township of Moriac less than 20 minutes from Geelong. We are young energetic team who have a good time while working hard. Previous bar experience is preferred but not essential for a standout candidate. We offer AHA wages with penalty rates on weekends & public holidays.
Think you might have what it takes, well here’s the deal:
- Big, bubbly & bright personality
- A fun, vibrant & energetic attitude towards work
- Can do attitude – No job too big
- Ability to work with a wide range of people and clientele
- Punctual – with good time management skills!
- Able to work evenings & weekends
- A team player – who enjoys the odd individual challenge
- Able to have a laugh while on shift
- Customer service orientated, able to provide that WOW factor to our clientele
- Hold or willing to obtain Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Ongoing training and support provided
- Current Australian drivers License
So if you think you give the best customer service in the biz, confident in shaken-up cocktails and pouring a good old beer…it’s time to apply to join our team!
You just might be the perfect fit!
HOW TO APPLY
Simply enter your contact details into the form below and upload your CV and Resume.