Want a FREE Ride to Geelong’s Own Country Pub?
Our shuttle bus can pick you and your friends up for lunch or dinner, and when it’s time to go, we will drop you back into Geelong!
At the Mount Moriac Pub, we offer friendly service and delicious country pub food – great cuts of meat, the classics and even a few special occasion dishes – all this just 20 minutes from the heart of Geelong.
The fine print:
- Must be in groups of 6 or more people
- One-way and return trips available
- Must be confirmed at the time of booking table reservations
- Pickup/drop-off in Grovedale and Belmont (others locations on special request)
- Approximate pickup time from 5pm. Returns trips leave pub Sun-Thu 8.30-9pm, and Fri-Sat nights 9.30-10.30pm
- Some charges may apply for long distance travel
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How many people does the bus hold?
A. Ten, that’s including our driver!
Q. How far does our bus travel?
Q. How much notice do we need to give to catch a lift?
A. We ask for 2-3 days notice so we can secure a bus driver ! We understand that sometimes it’s a in the moment kind of thing but unfortunately because of staff shortage we tend to need to organise a driver who isn’t working.
Q. Do we need a certain amount of people to organise the bus?
A. Yes, we drive the bus with a minimum of 6 passenger.
We hope this helped answer some of your questions! For further information, call us with your questions on 5266 1372.
If you want to enjoy yourselves fully without having to worry about who’s going to drive, just let us know if you need to hitch a ride when booking.