New Local Function Space for Geelong & Moriac
With a crazy-tight timeframe to complete the Mt\Yards at the pointy end of 2021, we would finally like to say a huge thanks to all the people that pulled this project together in such a short amount of time.
We have been enjoying this space for over six months and the positive feedback from party hosts who held their functions with us, has been nothing short of amazing!
We would like to personally thank the following businesses and individuals that helped to turn the dream vision into reality:
- Sean Mayall and Sam at S&B Total Plumbing who doped everything to complete the plumbing ahead of schedule.
- Connor Blyth and the boys from CSB Electrical Contracting, they managed to knocked out 2 days work in just ONE day.
- Raine Fenemor at Urban Signage, it was a last minute call but he is a true hands on owner that just gets the job done.
- Mark and Ally at Digga, the look and feel wouldn’t have been possible with out all the recycled materials.
- Chris at Grass Roots Synthetic Lawns who is on time and on budget every time.
- Dave Koopman (The Brains and the brawn all wrapped into one).
- Max Foot and Ian Cook (The retired Builder and Plumber with a combined age of 150+ that still work like 30-year old’s).
- Lorenzo Moro for a last minute pick up in Melbourne and helping out with the bikes while the boss was away during the makeover.
- Willy Kamstra, who we spoke to at 8pm on a Wednesday night, and the holes were bored by 11am the next day.
- Clint Ingles and Abby McKenzie for donating some nostalgic items to finish of the rustic, country look and feel we were trying to create.
- Barrel Creations Co, we are able to keep warm during the colder months.
- And lastly, Dale from Kritters by Kshow & Co for letting us adopt “Milkshake” the Mount Mascot.
And of course, all the other locals that have chipped in or had kind words and constructive advice while enjoying a coldie during construction.
Image Gallery of the New Mt\Yards Outdoor Function Space:
Before, during and after transformation.